Saturday, December 17, 2011

Episode 34: The Cold That Won't Leave



Saturday,  December 17,  2011

FO's

None this week

WIPS

Stinky Pink - My Project Page - 30.5 yards

Bacardi Pattern - Bacardi - KAL - My Project Page - No progress

Citron - My Project Page - 65 yards

Magrathea - My Project Page - 181.22 yards

Basic Lined Hat #1 - My Project Page - 191.4 yards

Basic Lined Hat #2 - My Project Page - 142.5 yards

Sock Yarn Blanket Pattern - My Project Page - No progress

Modified Lady Eleanor Pattern - My Project Page - No progress

More Basic Socks - My Project Page - No Progress

Sofa Saver - My Project Page - No progress

Multnomah - My Project Page - No progress

Loopy Triangle Project Page - No progress

Knit Your Stash Challenge - October 8 - December 31, 2011 - Please tag all your projects with KYS4QTR2011

Total Yardage this week: 610.55 yards

Knitted: 610.55 yards
Charity Bonus: 0 yards
Destashed: 0 yards

Not counted on Challenge
Knitting for Hire (KFH): 0 yards
New yarn to stash: 0 yards

Total Yardage To-Date for the Challenge: 7,759.65

Knitted: 4,944.65 yards
Charity Bonus: 146 yards
Destashed: 2709.6 yards

Not counted on Challenge
Knitting for Hire (KFH): 2,243.45 yards
New yarn to stash: Too many to count

Spinning

Yarn Hollow - BFL & Tussah Silk Top - My Stash Page - No progress this week

Cloudlover - Polwarth Top - My Stash Page

Knit-A-Longs

Colorwork Mitten Knit-A-Long - Starts November 1 - January 31, 2012

Patterns by Valerie
I will be starting with the Stinky Pink Pattern and if I finish that I will be doing Red Velvet - tag projects with blooming-mittens-kal-2011

Magrathea KAL - Starts December 1 - January 3, 2012 - tag projects with kb-magrathea-kal

Miscellaneous Stuff

Fluffy Fibers Blog and the Audio Podcast - The French Podcast in English

2 Knit Lit Chicks

Knit Handy iPhone App

Cafe Press - Shop

Ravelry Group for the PodcastKnitting Blooms

Knit-topia Retreat - April 12 - 22, 2012
Donations Received this week for Knit-topia 2012

Ravelry Group for Knitting RetreatKnit-topia or Knit-topia Website

No comments:

Post a Comment